Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 12 - Rv

Today we had a meeting to discuss final bids and numbers.  Everything went well and submitted to the bank.  We are anticipating closing next week, possibly Wednesday.  There is really not a good reason for things to get delayed, but after the multiple delays selling our house, I will not be surprised!  This time next week we maybe land owners!  YEA!
After our meeting we grabbed lunch and then took the boys to ride the paddle boats.  They loved it!  Troye and I not so much! Ha!  They were very hard to paddle and the huge amounts of moss made a difficult task even more difficult!  A nap was needed afterwards!  Just before supper we went swimming.  The pool is heated, but let me tell you in my opinion it is not heated enough!  It is cold!  I prefer the hot tub!



No comments:

Post a Comment