Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 4 - Rv

I am going to post this early in the day, but the reason is a GREAT one!  We just got the news that all paperwork is in and we are scheduled to close on Friday!  We even have a time!  I know something could happen to delay it again but this is the closest we have been to actually closing! I am so excited!  I need to go back to the house tonight to make it ready to go!  There is very little to do but I want to make sure it is all cleaned and in good working order for the new owner.  I am sure she is just as anxious as we are!  It is going to be a busy weekend with the closing and Colt's birthday, but an exciting weekend! 
Today the boys and I actually did school!  Things have been so crazy lately that we have not done school consistently.  I want that to change so we can finish up the school year.  Colt is almost done with his math book but we need to get it and the other subjects completed.  We are going to want a summer break when we move into the new house.  It is hard to not feel like we are on vacation though!  But we will just have to make it a priority to finish early so that we can play the rest of the day!  I also taught the boys how to do laundry at the laundry mat.  Of course they thought it was great fun putting all the money in the machines! If only it was that simple!  But we finished all the laundry and had fun riding bikes all around the campground. 

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Great news! Tell the boys they can do my laundry for fun and free!

    ReplyDelete