Friday, November 30, 2012

Pinterest Intervention?

Yes it is possible that I need someone to intervene!  I am obsessed with Pinterest and making stuff!  Now to be fair, I have always loved doing crafts but that desire has dramatically increased since I joined Pinterest!  I am not one to just pin anything, if I pin a project I have every intention on completing it!  I am driving Troye crazy using up all of the scrap wood!  My fabric stash is dwindling.  I can't seem to keep paint, glue or any other crafting supplies!  And I cannot go to town without going to Dollar Tree!  It is probably a good thing we have moved to the country because I can't just run to Walmart and grab supplies on a whim, I have to plan and prioritize which crafts I want to make first!
Here are just a few of my creations that were inspired by Pinterest...



Christmas decor


Wooden Christmas tree


Coaster for each family member


String Art
Mod Podge Pumpkins


Snowman Trays


Apothecary jars


Christmas Decor (don't mind the cleaning stuff)


Eat Letters


Jesse Tree (more to come on this)


Pillow covers


Ruffled Pillows


Smores on a stick!  ADDICTING!


Dollar Tree trays (I may add some decorations to them)


Ruffled Curtains!  LOVE!


Mason Jar toothbrush holders


Front Door Picture Frame

1 comment:

  1. WENDY!! I love all of your crafty-beautifulness! It makes me sick! You are so talented. :)
    Hope all are doing fanstastic!
    Love,Steph

    ReplyDelete