Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Army men.... A day the boys will remember!

Today the boys and I went to Huntsville with my dad. After a trip to Walmart we stopped by Chicken Express. I still love that chicken! When we pulled up there were 4 charted buses of Army men. Cam was so excited to see a "real" army man! When we went in to the store it was packed and there was a huge line of army men. We decided to go ahead and eat there despite the wait. We really didn't have to wait long. As soon as I was done ordering an army man approached me and introduced himself. He asked if he could give the boys a patch. So he introduced himself to the boys and asked their names! They were polite and shook hands with him and then he gave each of them a patch from his unit. He said they were out of Ft. Hood and 3rd Seahawks. After that I took a picture and we said goodbye! This really made the boys day! There were so excited and impressed that he came over to us! AWESOME!



No comments:

Post a Comment