Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 82 - Rv

We got up early and started our laundry.  I wanted to get it done before the weekend and also before all of the ladies here started their laundry!  It can be a madhouse in the laundry room! After laundry we headed to Conroe to run several errands. We went to Toyrus and the boys spent some money they had and we bought a Kindle Fire.  They had a gift card to replace the Nabi tablet that broke so they were excited to get a replacement!   Not sure they will get to play much, I might take it over!! Ha!  (thanks Grammy and Grumpy!)  Once Troye got off we went swimming and later I went grocery shopping!  I have found so many recipes I want to try on pinterest but I find it hard to cook big meals here.  I did end up buying too much and had to squeeze it all in the small fridge!  Is it sad that I keep hoping that was the last time i have to grocery shop for the camper!  Ha!  I am soooo ready to move! 

No comments:

Post a Comment