Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 90 - Rv

Cam and I woke up and played this morning.  We had fun snuggling and I can tell he is feeling better already.  His ear is still sore but he doesn't hurt as much.  After lunch we met Colt and his friends family at Hastings Bookstore.  It is raining again today!  So we hung out in the bookstore for HOURS!  It was fun.  The kids played in the kids area and I got to chat with a great friend!  When we left we brought back an extra kid to spend the night !  So the boys had a blast playing at the rv and thankfully the rain had stopped!  I think I heard that the Conroe area got over 8 inches the last 3 days!  WOW!  The air conditioner was suppose to be installed today and final inspection has been ordered for Tuesday.  But due to paperwork and such we are looking at the 25th or so for actual move in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment