Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 95 - Rv

The boys and I headed to the laundry mat to get laundry done!  We had lots!  Nine loads today! But we got it all done quickly!  (and it cost $22.50 to do the 9 loads, just in case you were wondering!) While we were doing laundry, we got the call.... Inspection passed and report was finalized!  yea!  So I met Troye at the builders office and we signed all the final paperwork!! YES!!!  We are done with all of the paperwork and everything is complete on this end! Now we are waiting on the mortgage company to fund the final loan and then we will be given the keys!!!!  We are sooooo close!! Realistically we are looking at Monday still but there is a chance that we could get keys on Friday since all paper work was turned in today.  We will just have to see!

2 comments:

  1. Woop Woop!! Yea-Haw!! LOL! Do you know Monday will be day 100 if I am counting right! Wow..that is amazing. I am so happy for you. Hope you get them Friday so you can work on the weekend if Troye is off. If not you will get it done, I know. Maybe you will have it all moved in when we get to come...funny how that worked out, huh? LOL! Keep us posted. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I don't know how you can get 9 loads of laundry IN the RV! Where in the world do you put it? ha ha! You will be amazed how large your bathroom will be now...and the rest of the house! I always am after just a few days in the RV. What we take gor granted, we should be so thankful for. I know you will be after 100 days of the tiny RV.

    ReplyDelete