Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 19 - Rv

The boys were both up by 7 am and I looked over (remember small space) and could see Colt getting out his Shark lapbook!  By the time I got out of bed, both boys were working on their books!  Makes a momma proud!   We worked on the books and school for a good part of the day.  We also took Bobber for his daily dog park outing.  And of course we went swimming!  We are going to enjoy that pool for as long as we can!  As far as closing... well we are getting very close!  I had to turn in a few more papers today and I was informed that all paperwork is now done and it has been turned in for a "clear to close" approval.  We should hear back tomorrow with a time for the actual closing.  I am guessing Monday or Tuesday, but as I have finally figured out, nothing is a guarantee when it comes to a mortgage closing!  Oh and the boys and I spent some time cleaning the Rv.  It is so easy for us to feel like we are on vacation.  We really don't have a good routine or schedule right now.  So after we cleaned I sat down and created a chore chart.  Nothing fancy and nothing too hard, but just something so the boys know what needs to be done and who should do it.  I need to run to Walmart to get a brad to assemble it so I will post a picture tomorrow. I am excited to at least have somewhat of a routine.
Bobber enjoying some free time!

Our fish!





1 comment:

  1. Glad you are enjoying some parts of the waiting game...might as well make the best of it. The park sounds perfect with the boys and the pool and even Bobber has his spot! One good thing about this pool is NO SUNBURN! After a visit to the dermotologist this week, I can't say enough about avoiding excess sun, especially you red heads! It will catch up with you one day, as it is me. The books sound great! Thanks for being there for my sounding board during our "emergency remodelling decisions". Good luck on the future closing and can't wait for your construction to start! Love you all...Grammy & Grumpy

    ReplyDelete