Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 25 - Rv - CLOSING!

We finally did it!  We closed on the land and house! It took 2 hours and so many signatures I can't even count! I honestly can't believe the day actually arrived!  I thought we would celebrate afterwards but both of our heads were killing us, we just wanted to relax with the boys!  A friend mentioned that it is different than buying a house because after closing we didn't get to rush off to the house like you do when buying a house already built.  So many some of that super excitement will resurface when construstion begins!  Don't get me wrong, we are excited!  We have a meeting tomorrow with the house people so we should find out more about the schedule!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I am so glad for you and know you are relieved! Now it beings, but probably not fast enough either! I will call you soon! Love to all! Mom & DaD

    ReplyDelete