Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day 36 - Rv - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!  Today is our 17th wedding anniversary!  Where has the time gone?  It seems like yesterday!  Unfortunately Troye had to work today but that is ok, we are hoping to celebrate next weekend with a date night.  We didn't do gifts for each other (we are buying 20 acres and a new house - that is gift enough!!) but while I was at the grocery store I did see something that caught my eye so I bought it for Troye.... I am so romantic I bought him two raspberry plants!  LOL!
Oh yes, I forgot to mention that the boys love playing spy.  Anything spy related they love and when we went to McDonald's last week they got spy toys!  Big Hit!  Well that same night Troye brought home a REAL fingerprinting kit!  The boys LOVED it!  They have been fingerprinting everything!
taking fingerprints!

No comments:

Post a Comment