Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 62 - Rv

LAST day of VBS!  It was such fun week, glad and sad that it is over!  After we left the church we had to meet the septic guy to sign some permit papers.  Then the boys and I headed out to the land.  On the way out there Cam asked  "are they finished with the runway"?  Ha! I guess he still had our Sky VBS theme on his brain!  It was so cute!  We didn't stay long at the land, it was just too darn hot and I didn't bring any cold water.  I could tell that they had not done anything major.  It did look like someone had been there but I could only find evidence of the electric company marking where the meter pole was going.  So I am hoping that lots takes place next week since NOTHING took place this week!  The septic guy said he would get it done asap, so that is good.  We came home and crashed!

No comments:

Post a Comment