Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 76 - Rv

Well I guess Colt was feeling under the weather.  This morning he said he didn't want to go to camp.  His head hurt and he didn't want to get anyone sick.  After we discussed it and he ate, he changed his mind and ended up going.  I told him to call if he felt bad but I figured he wouldn't!  We picked him up and of course he had a great time and got to bring home all of his crafts from the week.  We then headed over to our friends house again (trying to see people as much as possible before we move)  The boys were tired but they had fun playing.  After we left Colt immediately said he didn't feel good (why he didn't say anything there is beyond me!)  We went to Troye's work and Colt fell asleep on the way home.  He woke up when we go to the rv and went straight to bed!  I could tell he had fever. Poor Guy! Cam said he had a tummy ache and went to bed too!  Strange things were happening at our house!  LOL!  

No comments:

Post a Comment