Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 73 - Rv

Today is Colt's second day of camp and he was up and ready to go!  I am so glad that he wants to go and it is not something I am forcing him to do!  Cam was a little better today about taking Colt.  I let him play on the playground while we wait for Colt to get on the bus and then again while we are waiting for the bus to arrive back at the church.  He really enjoys that.  Today after we dropped off Colt I took Camaron to the movies! They have cheap summer movies for just $3 and that includes a drink and popcorn!  Great deal!  We saw Mr. Popper's Penguins.  It was a cute movie and Cam cuddled in my lap the whole time!  Such a good time!  We then picked up Colt and just had a lazy afternoon!  The sun and heat is really draining Colt!

No comments:

Post a Comment